Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gray Paint Options for 3XX Grills

Ralph,
    Very appreciative of your above and beyond efforts to give us valuable comparisons. Hurricane insanity and other problems have stalled my stainless grate video. I probably need to just publish my results here.

Movie making may not be feasible right now. Our organization went from having to prepare our own community for potential disaster to now doing relief efforts in Grand Bahama where we have personal relationships with people who have lost literally everything. Basic human and health needs now. Lots of rebuilding work teams sure to come. I may finally get my Caribbean trip after all. Seriously, it is a terrible situation. Some of you may have seen where I posted that some students in our small college are from the hardest hit area and hadnít heard from family. Our studentsí families are all alive, but some of their neighbors are not. All of them lost their homes, vehicles and possessions.
    Genesis Platinum Skyline 3200 Q1200"Flat-top" 26 Kettle Red,Black 22s 1Touch Platinum, Black '74 18, JJ & SJ. Projects: Genesis 4, 2 many!

TVWBB Super Fan
    Ralph:

Thank you very much for compiling the gray paint comparisons. Our family has two 2007 Genesis online and one in parts. I envison that both of the ones online will be needing firebox painting in about a year. End caps seem pretty good, but would need to be painted to match the fireboxes. Mine especially will need attention with the amount of smoking I do.
    2007 E-320 NG Genesis Blue Sidewinder

TVWBB Super Fan
    Jon:
    Do what you have to do. What a human tragedy in the Bahamas. Hopefully, the British will step up too in the efforts to help these people recover and meet their needs not just short term, but long term as well. Hats off to all that are doing what they can from the U.S. Especially, liked the generosity of the gentleman who bought and shipped the items at a Florida Costco. I hope your college community continues to support those students and families.
    2007 E-320 NG Genesis Blue Sidewinder

TVWBB Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Allingham View Post
    I added it earlier this afternoon to the sticky post. Great gray resource!
    Thanks Chris. I dropped the ball on this one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12