Chris, what has happened to...

Jim Lampe

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
...the Amazon link on the header? it was below the two WSM's in brown... (well, you know where it was:rolleyes:)
please tell me it's NOT my computer or my iphone...

gWofgRk.jpg

On mine its on the bar next to the Virtual Weber Gas Grill. The one Jim is showing is now gone from my screen.

I do remember that now, not sure if I knew, or just forgot, it was also a link.
"What's new" is what I have bookmarked, so I rarely see that page.

If you run adblockers it won't show up. I use 2 browsers one with one without and it shows on the one without

Jim,

I was contacted by Amazon. They did not approve of my use of the word "support" in relation to Amazon shopping. So I took down the graphic and put up a new version. If you refresh your browser, you should see it.

I am allowed to say this:

"This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites."

:D :D :D

Jim,

I am allowed to say this:

"This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites."

I totally see Amazon's point. Never say in 4 words what it is possible to say in 32.

;)

Back