My Kind Of Night Cap

Looks great JR. I have a quick question. I'm assuming you are John, as carved in your board. It is beautiful by the way. I have a similar board that my son gave me. I was curious about the staining. I'm afraid to use mine as I don't want it to get all stained with meat juices etc. He gave me a bottle of food safe oil to help preserve it. Is this your first time using the board as it's in beautiful condition? Do you oil your board?

Looks great JR. I have a quick question. I'm assuming you are John, as carved in your board. It is beautiful by the way. I have a similar board that my son gave me. I was curious about the staining. I'm afraid to use mine as I don't want it to get all stained with meat juices etc. He gave me a bottle of food safe oil to help preserve it. Is this your first time using the board as it's in beautiful condition? Do you oil your board?
I’ve use it several times Cliff and I use Boos oil on it. It has gotten a bit darker than when it was new but not much.

Thank you Rich and Timothy. It’s becoming one of my favorites. I’ll have to do more just to be sure wink wink.

Excellent Nightcap John!
I'd like to finish off a dinner like this with a true nightcap... how about a few sips of Blade & Bow...?
That oughta do it! ;)

and I also have a similar cutting board... ain't afraid to use it... gets a royal oil treatment after every cleaning...

ocfAX99
ocfAX99

qLQC0ci.jpg

Excellent Nightcap John!
I'd like to finish off a dinner like this with a true nightcap... how about a few sips of Blade & Bow...?
That oughta do it! ;)

and I also have a similar cutting board... ain't afraid to use it... gets a royal oil treatment after every cleaning...

ocfAX99
ocfAX99

qLQC0ci.jpg
Thank you Jim. I’ve always enjoyed and learned a lot from your cooks so I consider your compliment a great one. I doo the same with my board. I love Blade and Bow. One of the things I like about being here in Kentucky is I’m a stone’s throw from many of the distilleries.

Back