MasterTouch Premium E-5770 in the US/Can market in 2020 ?

LarryCasty

Hello everyone,

New member and new griller/weber-head here. Love the forum, glad I joined.

So, now that the introductions are out of the way, allow me to go on with what's bothering me.

With all that's going around regarding new weber product in 2020 I'm left with le following questions: is the Mastertouch premium going to be part of the lineup? ; is the premium really better than the version we have in north america?

To put my questions in context, I am in the north american market and considering buying a current gen mastertouch. But being in late grilling season (I live in Montreal and winter is just around the corner) I'm left wondering if I shouldn't wait for next year and possibly get the chance to buy a new version of the mastertouch.

So, what do you guys think? Anyone can help me with my dilema!?

Hello everyone,

With all that's going around regarding new weber product in 2020 I'm left with le following questions: is the Mastertouch premium going to be part of the lineup? ; is the premium really better than the version we have in north america?

To put my questions in context, I am in the north american market and considering buying a current gen mastertouch. But being in late grilling season (I live in Montreal and winter is just around the corner) I'm left wondering if I shouldn't wait for next year and possibly get the chance to buy a new version of the mastertouch...

I think that E-5770 is almost the same as the old one. We have it in Europe for the first season as a new model - but diffrences are very small. The really diffrent is the Master Touch - 5775
DSC_0107-3.jpg

- see photos
Dou you have 5775 in US or Canada ?

Back