On-Door Lighting Instructions for S330

Ralph Meyer

TVWBB Fan
I know this is nuts....I'm working on an S330 and the lighting instructions are gone/illegible. Can someone get me a picture of the instructions inside on the door?? :) I've emailed Weber, but haven't heard anything after a couple of days and don't want to hassle with a CSR for them to charge me $20.00 for some

I mean, I can't offer a grill without at least some lighting instructions, it wouldn't be right. At least English instructions!!!!

Thanks!

Ralph,
Why don’t you download the owner’s manual from Weber? I like to include a copy in a big ziplock bag with the grills I sell. It includes detail lighting instructions.

Yep, and go ahead and call Weber C/S. They dont charge any money for helping you and they are generally very helpful and courteous.

Otherwise, just download the manual here. This is for an EP 330, but it would be the same lighting instructions for the stainless version. This is assuming you are talking about the older generation of Genesis grills and not the Genesis II.

https://content.abt.com/documents/4...0+Liquid+Propane+Black+Gas+Grill+-+6531301.pd

Hii Ralph,
Here is a pic of the sticker inside my S330. It is dirty so I hope someone can get you a better one. It has French as well as Spanish so I took another pic of just the E and S because i figured you did not need the Fr. Hope this helps.

QClJJC9.jpg

UmimZcy.jpg

For the record.....
I did hear back from Weber, the only way they can send lighting instructions is attached to a new door for 92.00.

Weber does have great customer service, but that's even more ridiculous than I envisioned.

Although, the price for the door does seem reasonable.

Ralph,

Although I have never referenced those door instructions, I admire your determination to include them with the grill you sell. Certainly at least a little bit of a liability reducer. Hopefully you can print the picture Richard gave you on something semi-water resistant and be in business.

Back