Coleman Party Stacker-anybody try this ?

Somebody on the old forum used them for comps IIRC.
Neat idea and not a bad price compared to a cambro.

Tim

Good call on the red. I got the Frequently bought together combo, both red and the ikea pot holder for sous vide for $ 55.22.

Tim

"Question: What are the interior dimensions?

Answer: I found this on the Coleman website: *Interior Dimensions: 16.375 in. (41.6 cm) x 11.125 in. (28.3 cm) x 6 in. (15.2 cm)
By Davy Doss on March 24, 2015
See more answers (3) "

"Question: What are the interior dimensions?

Answer: I found this on the Coleman website: *Interior Dimensions: 16.375 in. (41.6 cm) x 11.125 in. (28.3 cm) x 6 in. (15.2 cm)
By Davy Doss on March 24, 2015
See more answers (3) "

Yea, I read that.:)
Wasn't sure if I could double stack in the smaller one, so I got the big one just in case.

Tim

So I just got my order, two half pans will fit stacked in the smaller one, no problem.

The bigger one should handle 3 or 4 easy.

Full pans on both you have to get creative and fold up all 4 sides.

Tim

Just got mine...it's a neat size compared to a big cooler. Looking forward to trying it for a variety of things, including brisket or for on the road when I could use a wide but not tall cooler.

I missed out on a deal at my neighborhood grocery store, they had some of these and were blowing them out for 15 bucks but, I got”The LOOK” from my wife and passed. Better to keep her happy than get one more cooler!
There are somewhere around eleven coolers either in the basement or garage. I really like the design though!!

I actually sold my Wife on the deal and she ordered them.
Tall one is perfect for her trunk and will fit a gallon or more of milk. Her old car had cargo nets and one time the milk bounced around and sprung a leak.
By the time she got home from shopping we had a major mess. The new car has the same cargo nets, so I told her lets not deal with that again.

Tim

Come on guys, you're not buying a bass boat, or even another grill.
Can I assume your wives seek your approval when they want a new pair of shoes, or??? :p

No, butter job is leaving her in another week so, frugality shall be the code around here until one or the other gets back to work. I hope its ME!
Besides, I’m not really sure there is room!!

Took the smaller one to Sams today.
A twin pack of cryo vac spares and a 3 pack of BB ribs along with a twin pack of chuck roasts fit inside snuggly.

Tim

Back