Q1200 on sale at Target

Stefan H

TVWBB Guru
Target has started their grill clearance. I have seen the Q1200 at two Target stores in our area marked 50% off for $104.
If you are in the market that might be an option.

Yah, pretty tough to beat that price on a new Q1200. It sure kills the rehab market for the darn things.

Not online, but I will try checking out my nearest Target when I have time. You could buy one with a nice color and just sit on it and sell it at a profit next spring. I noticed late this spring at my Target that the Weber and other grill supply section seemed to be scaled down. Maybe they got tired of selling off so many grates, etc. in the fall:eek:! I stocked up on kettle grates and tank covers last fall.

I dont think my Walmart even sells Q grills any longer, much less the Genesis and Spirit.

Not online, but I will try checking out my nearest Target when I have time. You could buy one with a nice color and just sit on it and sell it at a profit next spring. I noticed late this spring at my Target that the Weber and other grill supply section seemed to be scaled down. Maybe they got tired of selling off so many grates, etc. in the fall:eek:! I stocked up on kettle grates and tank covers last fall.

Our Target stores only carry the black Q1200. No other color.

I dont think my Walmart even sells Q grills any longer, much less the Genesis and Spirit.

Same here. I think our Walmarts stopped selling the larger Weber gas grills around 2006. I bought a leftover open box Genesis Silver B in 2006 and after that I have never seen any larger Weber grills anymore. Just basic kettles and Smokey Joes.

I know you could buy at least the baby Q up until this year or last at our local Walmarts. But, yah, they have gone totally over to the Chinesium grill market across the board now. While I haven't specifically looked, I don't recall even seeing a smokey joe or basic kettle either.

Back