Hello Again

JRAiona

TVWBB Gold Member
Hello all. I’ve been away for some time dealing with some health issues but am finally starting to feel up to manning the grill once again and now have a new outdoor cooking area.

img%5D

Last edited:
Happy to hear you are doing better and glad to see you back posting, JR.! Gorgeous place you have!!

Wow, that is an awesome grilling area. A trip to the meat market and you are set.

I am glad to hear you are back in the fast lane.

Thank you guys. I’m glad to be back and able to do what I love. The record heat we’ve been having here has been causing some issues and the Dr. doesn’t want me spending a lot of time out in it but I’m finding ways to work around it.

Yeah, that deck and grill set up would be hard to resist! Glad to hear you are on the upswing and hopefully will be using it a lot:cool:.

Welcome back. Tell us what grills you have their on the deck? Looks like you have a performer under a cover.

Welcome back. Tell us what grills you have their on the deck? Looks like you have a performer under a cover.
The newest addition is the Genesis II S435. We ran a natural gas line outside for it. You are correct about the Performer under the cover. Not visible is my WSM 18 next to the Performer and a Humphreys Pint cabinet smoker.

Very pleased when anyone is feeling better! Especially when they have an outdoor kitchen of that caliber to enjoy as weather allows, don’t spend too much time of your Doctor is concerned about the heat. Or maybe take him some lunch, you might get a little more leeway!
Be safe, stay healthy!

Very pleased when anyone is feeling better! Especially when they have an outdoor kitchen of that caliber to enjoy as weather allows, don’t spend too much time of your Doctor is concerned about the heat. Or maybe take him some lunch, you might get a little more leeway!
Be safe, stay healthy!

Oh I have taken him some lunch. That’s when he agreed to let out a bit more.

Glad you're back. Very nice setup looks like you have all the tools to make some good Q. I understand the heat, I'm not supposed to be out in it ether. So of course we've had 14 consecutive days of 100+ and more coming. Can't wait for fall to get here.

I was wondering where you went. Glad you're feeling better and welcome back!

Thanks Bruce, Brian, Rich, and Cliff. Yeah we’ve had had the same run of hot days here as well. I had a couple of spotlight installed by the cooking area and have been doing a lot of late night cooks. It’s actually kind of peaceful late at night.

Yah, something like that served in a Gourmet restaurant would probably fetch $125. I normally don't go for that goofy kind of stuff, but that thing not only looks interesting, but it is making me very hungry.

Back