Weber Genesis II S-345 at Costco

Niko-MemphisMak

I know there's been a post here about some people finding them. I saw one at a Costco around Phoenix that had it for $899.97 and had them look up their inventory with the item number. They checked all Costcos around me and I found one for $699.97. So I drove an extra two hours when I got home but I saved 200 bucks.

Just a heads up folks, if you live somewhere that has multiple Costco locations within a reasonable driving range, you can have them run item number 1318214 and check all the prices at all surrounding locations.

Also, grill is great and has a ton of features. I love it more than my Genesis 330. It's already worth it but the additional cover and iGrill 3 and 4 probes makes it very worth it if you can snag it at a lower price.

I got my 330 in 2014, so it's the Genesis not the Genesis II series. It's a great grill but leaves some things to be desired in terms of layout and I was never a fan of the side burner.

As for the build they're both solid but I definitely prefer the S-345. Just standard technological advancement I reckon. All in all, for 699 it's a steal so I'm pretty happy with it. It also has a tad more cooking area, technically not much more but definitely feels noticeable.

Last edited:
I'm looking at that one as well and had them run the item search for nearby Costco‘s, so thank you for that! Does the S-345 get as hot as your 330? That’s the main thing I’m worried about, I hear they have regulators on them that don’t allow them to get as hot. No idea if that's true or not tho.

Our new Costco has these. I looked it over frankly totally unimpressed. Seems awfully chintzy for the $$$ they're asking

Back