Up your alley Bruce

I really wish I was closer! I’d be on that unless Bruce beat me to it! That’s the one I’ve been watching for for a long time!!!!
Hey Bruce my birthday is next Monday!! Hehehe!

Last edited:
Yah, I already posted a link to that listing in the "I will just leave this here" thread. Here is the FB MP add for it: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2202735896684199/

It would be an interesting rehab, but the problem is that if any of those unique parts need replacement, I would be screwed. I ran into that with my Stainless Steel framed 2005 Platiinum. The drop down swing tables were toast. I just got lucky and happened across a curb alert Summit with basically the same tables and was able to cannibalize it. Otherwise, it would have wound up with Silver Thermoset tables without the Stainless inserts.

I guess I would drive out and check it out if he was willing to get under $50 for his price. Maybe after sitting for a few weeks, he might be open to "Just get rid of it".

I could drop him a Low Ball offer, but I really don't need another rehab candidate right now. But, then again.................................................

Last edited:

Back