Target is starting their markdowns

$25. I picked up 3 so I can use them on my kettle and my 22" WSM. I went into another Target and they had 18's but hadn't marked them down yet. I need 2 of them cheap to sell with my 18" WSM.

Same here. Clearance had started. But our Target stores hardly carry Weber anymore. Only a very limited selection. Only 18“ kettles and smaller and 18“ accessories. No 22“ stuff. No gas grill items either.
BUT: They had the Q1200 marked down to $104.

Over the weekend I went to 4 of the huge Texas size Super Targets we have in the area. These are all humongous stores but their Weber section was minimalistic.
It basically looked the same in all the stores. Except this store had a few 18" grates which the other stores did not have.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/ooxpfM1nzjkgXzLG8
I wonder why Target even bothers to sell Weber.

Yep, in the last three years of rehabbing grills, I have noticed virtually all stores that sell weber grills drastically reduce their accessory and especially their replacement parts inventories. I think they were having trouble competing with online sellers and the vast availability of aftermarket parts at much cheaper prices.
Basically, I think they (brick and mortar stores) were getting tired of having to sell off all those parts and accessories at pennies on the dollar in September and October.

I hit them up for grill grates, starter cubes, and Kingsford ($2.22 a bag last year). I've purchased a couple of Jumbo Joes for $20 a piece to leave at my brother's homes for me to use. They also have grill pans
GUEST_5546da4b-2d22-4924-92df-df2c7ea9a88d
for $10.

I stopped a Target that was on the way to see my doctor. They had a 30% off sign in the Weber section but almost no selection at all. It wasn't like they sold out, they just did not stock much Weber stuff at all.

I stopped a Target that was on the way to see my doctor. They had a 30% off sign in the Weber section but almost no selection at all. It wasn't like they sold out, they just did not stock much Weber stuff at all.

Same here. Our target stores don't stock much Weber stuff any more either. No 22" grills and accessories and no Spirit or Genesis gas grills and accessories. And this was not a tiny store but a huge Texas size Super Target.
nVrSJJv.jpg

The best deal I have seen: Back Q1200 reduced from $208 to $104.

Hide that Jumbo Joe and you'll get it for $20. I use Target for grates, charcoal, lighter cubes, and those pans on the far left of the picture.

I wish any of our Target would carry 22" grates. But they only carry 18" grates which I don't have a grill for.

Thanks for the tip to visit Target!

Thanks for the incentive to visit Target. Our store has hinged grates for the Jumbo Joe that I bought last September when we were at the beach in Delaware for $ 22.99 new in the box. They are listed as in stock at $ 16.99 so I'm going tomorrow to get one.

Regards,

Tim Murphy

Harrisburg, PA :D

The Target I stopped in yesterday had a couple Jumbo Joes for 48.98, and a couple 18.5 kettles for 55.98. No grates at all. They did have the 10 pack drip pans for the Genesis 300 series for 3.48 so I picked one up.

I was in a Minneapolis Target, a large one, today and they had a 50% off sign. About all they had Weber wise was a cooks apron for $5 and a Jumbo Joe. I think the Jumbo Joe was about $30. No grates at all or any other accessories.

Back