Hello everyone

Gary Mehrl

Hi there. I am a new member of the group and just wanted to say "Hi". I have restored quite a few Weber Genesis 1000-4000 series grills, and am close to finishing another one. I'm looking forward to sharing my knowledge and learning more. These are great grills, and if you can find one with "good bones", they are well worth restoring. In my opinion, they are better than anything you can buy these days. Not sure if this is the right forum, but let me ask you.......I am looking for a pristine 3-burner control panel for the one I am finishing up. The original is full of micro pits, so it does not shine at all (I even tried some 0000 steel wool, but that didn't do a thing. If anyone knows where I can get a real nice Genesis 1000 3-burner control panel, please let me know. As a noobe, I will take a look at the other forums and if there is one that seems to be where I should post this request, I'll repost there. Anyway, looking forward to being a part of the group!

I think you found the right place. Check out the has grill section to see all the like minded people. Welcome to the forums.

Back