ThermoWorks Mk4 Open Box Sale, $76

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
https://www.thermoworks.com/Thermapen-Mk4-Open-Box-Aug19?tw=VWB&chan=TVWBB

ThermoWorks has accumulated a small number of Thermapen Mk4s that, for various reasons, we will not sell as new units.

Open Box Includes:
• sales demos
• customer returns
• cosmetic seconds
• slightly damaged packaging
• refurbished units

While not the same as new, all units are like-new and include the full warranty. They also include instructions, the Thermapen User's Guidebook, and a calibration certificate. In most cases, you won't be able to differentiate these from new stock.

Thanks for responding and linking, Chris. I got the email but wanted to purchase via TVWBB.
A blue one is on the way in honor of the 2019 Stanley Cup champs, even though the shade of blue is lighter than the StL Blues colors.
My 9 year old red Classic will go to my son, it will match the redhead Genny I rehabbed for him a few years back.
No tax, and shipping was only $3.99.

For those that may be on the fence about buying from an open box sale, don't hesitate. Thermoworks is a stand-up company. I bought my Thermapen Classic from one of their open box sales several years ago, and it was like buying new, just at a better price.

Not very eloquently worded, but it's early, and I haven't had any coffee yet.

Ordered Wednesday, it came today.
My 9 year old Classic was great (still is for my son) but this thing is outstanding!

Back