SS performer dimensions

Adam Moser

I found a SS performer that needs some TLC. It is over 2 hours away, so I want to make sure it fits in my suv. Can someone tell me what the dimensions are (without lid). Thanks.

What kind of suv? I was able to get a SS performer in a pt cruiser (with the lid off). I can get you dimentions this afternoon if no one else replies

A CR-V. I’m pretty sure it will fit, but I’ll have my son in his car seat, so I won’t be able to put the back seats down.

I found this discussion months ago when I was searching online, so for any body who might need in the future, I put this together. My dimensions are pretty close to what others are referencing. ( originally I needed the dimensions for a custom cover I had some make....but she made it 4 inches too short (her mistake)......so I have a cover if anyone has a moded Performer that is a shorter)

Weber Performer SS Dimensions.jpg

Pretty sure it'll fit a CRV, but you'll need the rear seats folded down due to the length. The Gen 2 Performer is taller, and I was able to roll one into a 3rd gen Rav4. Just had to remove the lid.

Back