Teriyaki Chicken.

timothy

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Marinated 4 hrs in ziploc bags with KC Masterpiece Honey Teriyaki. On the 22.5 WSM with RO lump and 2 chunks of Alder.

On my handy fold out Wing&Leg rack.

I was running 275-300 on the built in therm for most of the cook

After an hour and a half I pulled the legs and let em lay flat .

Served with rice and green beans with white sesame seeds.

I liked this one. Alder is one of my favorites for chicken and it worked nicely with the teriyaki and gave it a nice color.

Tim

That's some nice looking chicken Tim. I think Alder is one of the few smoking woods I don't have. Cherry does the same thing giving the meat a mahogany color.

Love that KC Masterpiece Teriyaki, its our go to for Asian chicken! We find an overnight marinade really kicks up the flavor. Your chicken looks Goldenly Delicious!

That's some nice looking chicken Tim. I think Alder is one of the few smoking woods I don't have. Cherry does the same thing giving the meat a mahogany color.

Thanks. Cherry is a favorite for pork and meatloaf also.

Love that KC Masterpiece Teriyaki, its our go to for Asian chicken! We find an overnight marinade really kicks up the flavor. Your chicken looks Goldenly Delicious!

Me to:) Love that and soy vay.

Very nice Tim. Some mighty fine looking chicken right there. Like your drum rack.

Cliff, that old rack does come in handy sometimes ( I have two ) bought em back in 06 on CL from BB&B.
I don't think they make them anymore:(

Way to manage space man!

Thanks Timothy!

Tim

I’m waiting for my mail man to deliver my plate of poultry deliciousness!!!
I can provide the address again of you have misplaced it!
I suppose I should just get off this iPad and make some, might be done sooner, no?

Back