Still selling Spirit E-310

Bruce

TVWBB 2-Star Olympian
Is weber still making the regular Spirit E-310. We had a new chain store (like Fleet Farm type). THey were selling this grill and the label even says it is the regular Spirit and not a Spirit II. It seems they are selling some very old stock. They do have Spirit II's in stock and on display as well.

I took a photo of the serial number sticker to check when I got home, but it doesn't correspond to any of the date codes on this site: https://virtualweberbullet.com/determine-age-weber-grills-smokers.html

4W9M2N1.jpg

9fdhBkf.jpg

Thoughts???

OK, I did find the GU serial number code and it does indeed correspond to 2019. I guess I a bit embarrassed to admit that I didn't know that Weber was still making the old Spirit line and hadn't entirely switched over to the Spirit II model.

Thanks for the info, Bruce. I always enjoy checking out the new stuff when I'm at Home Depot/Lowes/Ace HW/etc. Hard to believe that I paid $499 for my 1300LX back in 1999 and this Spirit is roughly the same price. Hope it can last 20+ years like mine.

I saw them sitting side by side at Ace Hardware the other day. I didn't know either.
However, I really don't pay all that much attention to the newest models. I start paying
attention when they start showing up used.

OK, so it isn't common knowledge that Weber is still selling the old style Spirit grills along side the new Spirit II grills. I thought I had really missed something.

Back