Weber Flame Fire Pit 27000

I would have to wonder where the gas log set is. That thing originally came with a gas log set not lava rock. So the "brand new" thing I would not trust. It certainly does not look new. As for worth I think when they were new they were typically around $600. That one looks like it's not all there

Other than the gas logs, what else doesn't look to be there? I thought I have seen some others with the lava rocks as well. I don't know if they switched after a couple years or not, but this one is a 2007 model.

I just looked up the serial number and the schematics do show it should have the logs.

Yah, I was going to grab it for $100 but he doesn't have the ceramic logs. So, I am going to pass. I figured I could turn it around for a little profit on a flip, but yah, I kinda would like to have it on the deck this summer.

If you can get it under $100 it would be a nice thing for your deck. Hell I would grab one. A set of gas logs at Menard's and you're in business as well. I would not try to flip it though. Doubt there's a market for that

Nah, if it was in new condition and complete, then yes. The guy said he just put it together, but it looked kind of like some rust on some of the edges of the parts, so I am thinking he isn't being real up front about it.

Like all vintage Weber products, there IS a market for these. I would think it would be better for personal use than to try and rehab & flip, though.

I agree. But if I could get it for $100 complete and basically brand new, it would have some flip profit, I am sure of that. Not to be however.

I don't think it's basically new. From the pictures it looks to me like it's been Willie used and somewhat beaten. I think the seller is exaggerating (a whole lot) just a little bit on its condition.

I agree Jason. I still would have drove the 50 miles to check it out if he had the ceramic logs that were supposed to be with it.

Dave, I let that sit for three months and messaged him yesterday to see if it was still availabe. He said yah, then I said, I see it has been listed a long time and I would be interested if you would take a lot less and he came back at $100. But again, without the logs, NO deal.

It is such a cool thing, but for me it would have few and far between uses... Now what I WOULD like to have (that is if it actually worked, which I understand it really didn't) is one of these:

80HJWGC.jpg

http://weberkettleclub.com/forums/weber-kettles-accessories/the-web-bug-zapper-14257/

It would get a never-ending workout in my South Florida backyard;)!

Back