Mustard ice cream

Bob Correll

R.I.P. 3/31/2022
What would you eat this stuff on, cold dogs?

B4DEFQ7G6RG4VOGYC4P6A4OBJM.jpg

Many years ago I was at a Cardinal's baseball game.
A gal in the row in front of us had a tub of popcorn, inside at the top was a big gob of mustard.
She dipped each piece of popcorn in the mustard before eating it, bet she would like this ice cream.

I will admit that on some occasions, I've mixed a little mustard into Mac & Cheese. That tangy flavor certainly has its place.

I will admit that on some occasions, I've mixed a little mustard into Mac & Cheese. That tangy flavor certainly has its place.
Making home made, add 1/2 t keenes mustard powder to it. Depends on size of batch but a good starting point.

My scratch mac-n-cheese always a little dry mustard in it. If you can tell it's there, I've used too much. But if I don't, you can tell that there's something missing. Be careful, dry mustards vary widely.

As far as the ice cream goes...... I'm not sure that I'd even want that in my house.

For me, a butterscotch sundae, or concrete, from Ted Drewes.
TD's was voted the best ice cream shop in the world in 2017.
I'm sure they won't be making a mustard version.

For me, a butterscotch sundae, or concrete, from Ted Drewes.
TD's was voted the best ice cream shop in the world in 2017.
I'm sure they won't be making a mustard version.

I went looking for a butterscotch ice cream but wound up with butterfinger. I forgot the mustard.

Back