Hi, y’all!

Eddie Monroe

TVWBB Member
Howdy from Fort Worth. I was looking for info to repair my weber 900 redhead, circa 1998, when I found this site. I have the Weber 900 and a 18in Smokey mountain smoker. I have been an on again and off again grilled/smoker. I am interested getting a little more in-depth in traditional barbecuing. Looks like a lot of info here.
Eddie

Well Eddie, you have found a great resource for inspiration and desire for more caloric intake than you may have bargained for! Chris does a great job keeping people informed about some pretty good fare and maintaining this most excellent site! Take a look at the “Pichana” thread he started!!! I’ve shared that with a buddy and he’s getting on the list for some beef ribs. I just hope he invites me over for some!
There will be so much information for you that your head may spin from time to time but, in a Good way!
I’ve found it wise to ask questions a few days (or more) if you are planning something for a big “Do”, that way you can have time to sort out what sounds like the best plans.

Back