Clearing out my stock pile. Another one done

Stephan, I don't see that lasting too long. Great job, great grill, great price.

BTW: Stephan, check your PM's

Stephan, I had a guy hit me up about rehabbing one for him if he could find one. Showed him your ad and told him he should drive to Dallas :)

Stephan, I had a guy hit me up about rehabbing one for him if he could find one. Showed him your ad and told him he should drive to Dallas :)
Ralph, send them south. Lol. Thanks. Not many people here in the DFW area will be jumping on that old grill.

I’d go for the maroon and green - hey just get ‘em all;)!

Well, Stefan, I hope you are pleasantly surprised. Does this mean you aren’t going to do ANY more grills or just no more old-style ones?

Here in Prescott AZ the old grill market 1000 -5000 has dried up, haven't seen one under $100 for over 6 months. Even the silver B's have disappeared. Including Phoenix.

I’d go for the maroon and green - hey just get ‘em all;)!

Well, Stefan, I hope you are pleasantly surprised. Does this mean you aren’t going to do ANY more grills or just no more old-style ones?

I want to stop rehabbing altogether and spent more time on other hobbies and with family. Plus the margins are getting thinner. I have not seen many cheap rehab candidates recently and prices for spare parts such as grates have gone up quite a bit. I am going to finish the few I have sitting around. At least these are the plans for now.

WOW! if you were closer to Seattle it would be sold! I've done a Redhead 1000 and need another one and love the option of tops. If you know a trucker headed to Seattle/Yakima I'm in for it and all tops!
Jim

Back