You knew this was coming

The scary part is in the artical there is another 50 cities in Cali looking to do the same thing.

I'm so glad we left California when we retired 19 years ago. My son just got remarried and his combined family as we refer to as the Brady bunch decide to look for a larger home. Found a nice four bedroom, three bath, 1900 sq. ft. in a nice neighborhood for a fire sale price of 1.5 million. A steal at $789 a sq. ft.

And charcoal,wood, etc grills?

Tim

We have that here during the fire season no charcoal or open flame fires. So far they haven't declared stage two fire restrictions and next week the monsoons are supposed to hit us, so we may escape stage two restrictions this year.

Aren't you glad you're retired Bob? I mean being in the trades, when did you ever call a manhole something else it wasn't?
I filed my papers, will be done in three months. Love my job, but can't deal with all these suits telling me what I can or can't say.

Tim

Aren't you glad you're retired Bob? I mean being in the trades, when did you ever call a manhole something else it wasn't?
I filed my papers, will be done in three months. Love my job, but can't deal with all these suits telling me what I can or can't say.

Tim
Yes I am!
I went down into many a maintenance hole back in my surveying days.
Some brand new, unused, some not so much.
Congrats on finally hanging up your tool belt, Tim!

Tim... Word of warning.... Keep a calendar handy, as once retired, you tend to lose track of which day it is.....

You Have Been Warned !!!

Wishing You the Very Best Tim !!!

Last edited:
Berkeley is making a hollow statement, they don't use much nat gas anyway. People who live in mild climates can make these kind of sacrifices.

It also has an above average per capita income, they don't have to be concerned with cost.

Its like Oklahoma banning the sale of snowmobiles.

Tim... Word of warning.... Keep a calendar handy, as once retired, you tend to lose trace of which day it is.....

You Have Been Warned !!!

Wishing You the Very Best Tim !!!

Not knowing what day it is isn't a big deal, many times I don't even know what month or year it is. The best part is I really don't care, I don't even wear a watch anymore cuz I really don't care what time it is either:p

Tim, congrates and enjoy your retirement. After awhile you will wonder how you had the time for work.

Better hope they dont find out about cattle farts (ie methane) or they will ban cows too. You wouldn't need to worry about not having NG grills anymore . Do pigs fart??

Yes they do Now we're really
59a8b7b8-902a-4075-899a-785c36c52527.jpg
d

Hmmmm............ Let's see. Barb's birthday, your anniversary, Smoke Day????? :D

Good point Cliff, Note I said "many times" I have my "don't screw it up list" which covers BDs anniversary and other special occasions that come up which I refer to frequently. So far I haven't ended up where I was in deep trouble , but I've come up real close a few times.

Last edited:

Back