What a clean grill

AmitJudge

Currently listed on UK ebay, it's so clean.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Weber-Gas-BBQ-3-Burner-used-a-couple-of-times-with-Cover/133109478266

I have no need for it but after seeing all the resto pics on here, I have a hankering for some retro grilling.

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

What model and year do we think it is?

Yah, I'm guessing mid 90s. That's a nice looking grill, I'd jump on that one. Get some quality grates and bars and you'll be set for your grilling needs! I am curious on the control panel though as I've never seen one like that in the states as ours has the food temp. guide and I'm not sure if the one you posted has one....maybe because it was for a different region?:confused:

Last edited:
It looks like that grill was never used or maybe used a couple times and completely cleaned afterwards and left sit in a barn for the next twenty years.

It looks like that grill was never used or maybe used a couple times and completely cleaned afterwards and left sit in a barn for the next twenty years.

Bruce,

I was a actually thinking it looked like one after you restored it:cool:!

Yah, jon, I was trying to think about if that grill was ground out with a grinder, but I really don't think that thing has even seen steel wool.

Yah, thing is, I haven't been grinding my grill boxes out this year, like I have in years past. The Sams Club grill cleaner does a pretty darn good job and it is a lot less messy.

Back