Genesis E320 and Summit Gold 4 burner headed for the scrap yard

Bruce

TVWBB 2-Star Olympian
Guys, I need room and need to get a couple parts grills out of my garage/drive way. I have a 2005 Summit 4 burner (NG) and a sidewinder E320. There have been a couple parts plucked from them but still lots of good parts left. If anyone needs any thing, let me know. I will ship them for cost of shipping plus a few bucks for time and effort. Otherwise, I will be forced to pull a few pieces off each and leave the rest for the scrappers.

The summit, other than a nice dent in the control panel is in really pretty good shape. Maybe you can use the NG manifold and hookup? I think the steel panel where the burners come into the cook box is in really pretty good shape. Doors? Handle? hood? end caps, knobs, used but good stamped ss grates, thermometer, wheels, etc..... The grill is pretty well intact minus the tables.

The E320 has the manifold and extra burner gone, but otherwise is in pretty good shape as well. Wheels, handle, lid, end caps, knobs, etc...

Let me know. I know shipping makes it tough, but I would like to see at least some parts of these grills survive the scrap heap.

DbIPRsw.jpg

wMaeeCb.jpg

SoPbJYN.jpg

0C4Dp0S.jpg

XFr3ZUM.jpg

kPjPnC5.jpg

7o5XxCm.jpg

o7Fx6ZS.jpg

Last edited:
OK guys, I parted out most of the Summit and the shell is on the curb. I did pull some parts off and would really like to be able to see them used. The stainless shield that the burners go through is discolored but otherwise in great shape. I hear so much about how they rot out quickly, this would be a really inexpensive replacement for a Summit owner. I also pulled the NG hookup off it along with the manifold. I also have stamped steel grates in good shape, the hanging basket as well as the raised warming rack which are both in really good shape. 4 burners that would need some cleaning but still lots of life left in them. I won't keep these parts around forever, but would hate to have someone post that they need any of these parts a week after they went to the landfill.

I know Summit parts are hard to find and usually quite expensive. So, here you go.

de0KDZZ.jpg

bjpeHtU.jpg

WFXIl8k.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

OK guys, I parted out most of the Summit and the shell is on the curb. I did pull some parts off and would really like to be able to see them used. The stainless shield that the burners go through is discolored but otherwise in great shape. I hear so much about how they rot out quickly, this would be a really inexpensive replacement for a Summit owner. I also pulled the NG hookup off it along with the manifold. I also have stamped steel grates in good shape, the hanging basket as well as the raised warming rack which are both in really good shape. 4 burners that would need some cleaning but still lots of life left in them. I won't keep these parts around forever, but would hate to have someone post that they need any of these parts a week after they went to the landfill.

I know Summit parts are hard to find and usually quite expensive. So, here you go.

de0KDZZ.jpg

bjpeHtU.jpg

WFXIl8k.jpg

Bruce I might be interested in the Summit parts except the NG regulator. Meaning I would be interested in the burners, flavorizer bars, grates, raised & hanging baskets, stainless shield that the burners go through... if the shipping cost are not too high. I know that stuff is really heavy and will cost a penny to ship. I have a 4 burner summit sitting in my driveway I like to restore if it is worth it.
Zip code = 75025. Can you find out what the shipping cost would be? I really appreciate the effort.

Hello, if Stephan doesn't take these parts I will buy them, need them to get my grill going. Im in Mn so shipping shouldn't be to bad, let me know. Thanks.

I plan on getting the parts together and coming up with a shipping cost. I will give first shot to Stephan.

Rick E: If you are still interested, the Summit parts are available. Check your PM's.

OK, last call on the Summit parts and E320 parts. Here is what I have from the Summit:

hUqJmeo.jpg

The Genesis E320 is a side control and pretty much complete as in the photos above. Aside from the cabinet, most parts are in good to excellent shape.
It is missing the manifold and side burner however.

I will be junking these parts by this weekend unless someone speaks up.

Back