Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Genesis E320 Summit 4 burner going to the scrap yard

Genesis E320 Summit 4 burner going to the scrap yard

Guys, I need room and need to get a couple parts grills out of my garage/drive way. I have a 2005 Summit 4 burner (NG) and a sidewinder E320. There have been a couple parts plucked from them but still lots of good parts left. If anyone needs any thing, let me know. I will ship them for cost of shipping plus a few bucks for time and effort. Otherwise, I will be forced to pull a few pieces off each and leave the rest for the scrappers.

The summit, other than a nice dent in the control panel is in really pretty good shape. Maybe you can use the NG manifold and hookup? I think the steel panel where the burners come into the cook box is in really pretty good shape. Doors? Handle? hood? end caps, knobs, used but good stamped ss grates, thermometer, wheels, etc..... The grill is pretty well intact minus the tables.

The E320 has the manifold and extra burner gone, but otherwise is in pretty good shape as well. Wheels, handle, lid, end caps, knobs, etc...

Let me know. I know shipping makes it tough, but I would like to see at least parts of these grills survive the scrap heap.
    Some people rescue dogs and cats. I rescue Webers.

Bruce,
    Give me a chance to get home this weekend. I have a sidewinder in slow progress. Might be interested in something. Can you let me know about the condition of the frame legs?
    Genesis Platinum Skyline 3200 Q1200"Flat-top" 26 Kettle Red,Black 22s 1Touch Platinum, Black '74 18, JJ & SJ. Projects: Genesis 4, 2 many!

I am not home to look but I know all 4 wheels are on an solid. I will probably keep them around for a week or so

TVWBB Super Fan
    Did the Summit come with a gas hose? I would be interested in that.

What are the dimension of the grates? I have an S320 that's in great shape so I don't think I need any parts for it.

Yes, I have the hose

I believe the grates are the same length as Genesis Silver and 1000 grates, but they are 2-3" wider per half. The E320 has solid rod Stainless Steel grates.

Bruce the grates on that version Summit will not fit an early gen 1 or 2 Genesis. They might fit a generation 3 or 4 Genesis though as the firebox dimensions changed to slightly deeper front to back

Bruce, are the flavorizer bars of the Summit still in good shape? And Does this one have the smoker burner and smoker box on the left?

Here are the schematics for the grill. It is a 2005 version.
    https://www.weber.com/US/en/help/sch...search/5810001

The flavo bars are in decent shape, but some of them are no longer directly attached to the E/W piece that normally holds them together. I will try to post some photos this afternoon of the grill and its parts.

Notice the photo of the front inside of the cook box where the burners come in. It looks to be in real good shape and from what I understand, is typically all rotted out on most Summit grills

Last edited by Bruce; 07-12-2019 at 07:27 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast