Hello from Louisville Ky.

Eddie Huber

Hi my name is Eddie Huber. I found this web site and I was very impressed at all the helpful articles on here. I have been trying to smoke ribs on a Weber spirit with a smoke box. About a month ago I decided to upgrade to a WSM 18.5. and a thermapro 08s what a difference it made in convenience as well as flavor by using that smoker. So far I’ve smoked ribs and pork butts my next piece of meat I want to smoke is a brisket. Need to read up on that one a little to make sure it all goes well. Anyhow Thanks for letting me join what appears to be a fantastic site.

Welcome Eddie! Never been to Louisville myself but will have to go someday. How are the BBQ restaurants in the area?

Welcome Eddie, your going to love your Weber 18.5. You can do so many different cooks on it. You will have to try doing bacon and once you make your own you will never buy from the store again. Just remember there are lots of wonderful forum members who will answer any questions you have. Have fun and looking forward to seeing some cooks.

Welcome Eddie good to see another Kentuckian on the board, you will love that 18.5 in fact I bought mine in Louisville also.Lets see some cooks.

Back