Hello from Utah

Karl Quist

TVWBB Pro
Good morning everyone! My name is Karl, and I'm from just West of Salt Lake City, UT. Like many, I have lurked around this board for a while, and decided it's time to make it official.

I currently own a Weber Performer Gold (2014), bought new, and I love it to death. I have grilled, smoked, BBQ, pizza-ed (real word?), etc and really enjoy it. I'm thinking that a Slow and Sear is in my very near future, which would just put it over the top for me I think.

One thing I have started with recently though, is browsing the classifieds for used Weber grills. I think I may have found a rathole that I can't get out of. My dear, long suffering wife is surprisingly slightly supportive of the potential for used grills showing up on our patio.

Thanks everyone, I look forward to many more great ideas and such from the boards.

Welcome! I went to Utah for the first time ever last December. Had a great time skiing in Park City. Loved how there are so many mountains close by. Been to Colorado, California, Nevada for skiing a bunch of times but never Utah until now. Waited too long!

Back