Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum Down

testing testing

Well, we had a good run of 27 hrs 16 min of uptime on our forum TVWBB.com, but the site went down again at 6pm PT today. Just came back up after 4.5 hrs of downtime. Very frustrating. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Well, we had a good run of 27 hrs 16 min of uptime on the forum, but the site went down again at 6pm PT today. Just came back up after 4.5 hrs of downtime. Very frustrating. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Chris... Thank You for all You do. And for providing this Wonderful means for us to share our loves of BBQ, Grilling, Smoking, and whatever one can do on a Weber.
    KCBS, SCA, Operation BBQ Relief

I get the frustration.. Site has been like my air conditioning for the past month or so. We had lightning hit close enough to knock out about anything low voltage in the house and my A/C guy has been trying to locate all the shorts. And after it going out 3 times ( knocking on wood ) I think he's finally found them all.

TVWBB Super Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn Dollar View Post
    I get the frustration.. Site has been like my air conditioning for the past month or so. We had lightning hit close enough to knock out about anything low voltage in the house and my A/C guy has been trying to locate all the shorts. And after it going out 3 times ( knocking on wood ) I think he's finally found them all.
    Hi Lynn, what was the weather like when your AC went out? Down here in Fl., if that happens, I'm packing up and moving to a hotel. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Joan View Post
    Hi Lynn, what was the weather like when your AC went out? Down here in Fl., if that happens, I'm packing up and moving to a hotel. lol
    Joan, we've been fortunate , its been cooler than normal here this summer. Our worst day was last Sunday, a high of 92* . Normally, it should be mid to high 90's here. And forecast calls for high 90's next week, I hope the A/C guy has it fixed.
    2002 18" WSM , 1999 22 Kettle , 1983 Smokey Joe , 2019 26" Kettle , 2016 Spirit 3 Gasser , Old Country Brazos offset smoker

TVWBB Super Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn Dollar View Post
    Joan, we've been fortunate , its been cooler than normal here this summer. Our worst day was last Sunday, a high of 92* . Normally, it should be mid to high 90's here. And forecast calls for high 90's next week, I hope the A/C guy has it fixed.
    Well let's hope it keeps working, 90's is pretty darn hot.

Is anyone else getting this error message when posting replies to posts?

--

Redirecting...

This post is a duplicate of a post that you have posted in the last five minutes. You will be redirected to that thread.

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian Cliff Bartlett's Avatar
    I got it twice this evening Chris.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast