Harry's Life?

Slap Yo Daddy BBQ Classes

Chuck Piercy

TVWBB Fan
My Wife just said I must have a man crush..whatever, she is as fascinated with your story as I am. Would you please share some background/life stories for us. Sounds like you've had an interesting journey.
Thank you Yoda Soo, you honor the entire BBQ community with your nature, wisdom, and honesty.
All the best,
-CP

I love you too Chuck! My best advice is to live, love, laugh, and give. I lost my wife to cancer in 1994 and I raised my daughter 3 and son 5 by myself. Always be grateful because when you're grateful, you can be thankful. When you're thankful, you can be happy. It's as simple as that. Don't dwell on the would have's, could have's, and should have's. Hug your wife, kids, and loved ones and be at peace.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Harry Soo:
I love you too Chuck! My best advice is to live, love, laugh, and give. I lost my wife to cancer in 1994 and I raised my daughter 3 and son 5 by myself. Always be grateful because when you're grateful, you can be thankful. When you're thankful, you can be happy. It's as simple as that. Don't dwell on the would have's, could have's, and should have's. Hug your wife, kids, and loved ones and be at peace. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Best advice so far... Thanks, Harry!

Back