Tikka Masala Pork Chops

Rich G

TVWBB Honor Circle
Sadly, it's not only been a while since I shared any meals with y'all, it's been some time since I lit a grill! Changed that tonight with some Tikka Masala pork chops. A few weeks back, I got a whole pork loin from Costco, and broke it down into a roast, and about 16 thick chops. I pulled out a four pack of chops from the freezer, and went searching the Internet for some Indian spiced inspiration. I found THIS Instant Pot recipe for Tikka Masala chicken, and sort of winged it to make the sauce on the stove (without chicken.) Fired up the Q200, and got my grill on! About 4 minutes per side on the chops, and they were ready to go! The meal turned out great (my second "Indian" dish), and will keep my interest stoked in exploring Indian cuisine some more. A few pics.....

Chops after the flip:

48124029552_155e6a88fa_c.jpg

Off the grill:

48123966578_7c02a0f8a5_c.jpg

Plated up with some Basmati rice (salad not pictured):

48124029627_5246e4493c_c.jpg

All this meal needed was some homemade naan bread brushed with garlic butter (next time!) Thanks for looking, and keep on grilling y'all!~!

Thanks, Michael!

I left out one (possibly crucial) detail...... Before grilling, I seasoned the chops generously with Garam Masala, salt and pepper. That's it, just wanted everyone to know that in case you made this and my omission made you wonder why your chops turned out under seasoned! :)

Rich

We love Indian food Rich. That looks wonderful. We'll be heading out soon for a little R&R and will be hitting one of our favorite Indian restaurants. Your cook helped prep me for that.

Thanks, Cliff. It was a tasty cook (with leftovers!) Hope you enjoy your trip!!

Rich

Looks great AND thanks for IP link :D

I've used a few of the recipes here and found them all good so far

Last edited:

Back