2nd Brisket ever

ChuckO

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
My first brisket was sooooo bad, I vowed I would never make one again. Well fast forward 6 years, and never is now

DwFdk6X.jpg

Trimmed....Salt & Pepper

zKlpdkG.jpg

5:30AM

enwHI19.jpg

10:30AM, 165 internal....time to wrap

aU3wqzc.jpg

Exactly 10 hours later, she hit 200 degrees

47s1NlG.jpg

Beautiful Bark

T8OCYYp.jpg

From the flat side

ED7rqJh.jpg

Very tender

RDjvbRW.jpg

Smoke Ring!!!!

VIpciQv.jpg

Point side

CmnXKGR.jpg

I feel redeemed. This was an amazing tasting brisket. Crazy tender, juicy very tasty. I'm officially in the brisket club from now on

I haven't been able to post much lately, I miss you guys and gals. Shout out to Barb, sounds like she beat cancer!!!

Well, Chuck, I guess you lucked out that the Giants didn't win today, otherwise you would have been required to cook one of these for every game! :)

I'm glad you gave it another go, and it sure turned out great. Just think of how much great brisket you missed out on eating over the last 6 years! :)

Rich

Glad to see you back Chuck and what a comeback it was. I've only done two briskets and luckily they both came out great, but looking at yours I see the bar has been raised.
Thanks for thinking about Barb, she is doing great.

Chuck, glad to see you back and I love that brisket. You did outstanding for sure. Thank you for your kind words and yes I'm doing great.

Wow you nailed that Brisket!!! $49 bucks is an expensive cut of meat, I remember back in they day I would pick up a whole packer for something like $17 bucks! Times have changed. Glad it came out great! Looks very tender and tasty!!!

I have seen and made many briskets that fall short of what you have shared. I don’t know that I have seen to many of any that exceed it.

One of the best looking Briskets I have seen done in this site. Well done Chuck and Ditto about Barb doing well hoping for a win.

Back