"Happy Father's Day"

Joan

TVWBB Hall of Fame
to all you fathers out there.

Just wondering, how many fathers will be cooking their own dinner tonight? (if they want that steak cooked right lol)

Last edited:
Thank's Joan!
lumpothertesting.htm

Doing BCC with my 3 Son's.

Tim

BCC, is that Beer Can Chicken? Had a hard time figuring out which one was you. Quite a handsome family. Looks like you all are having a good time. Thanks for posting and the picture.

Thank you, Joan :). My MIL forbid me to cook tonight. Several of our fam members live within a few houses of one another, so I am on the grill or smoker when we have our frequent get-togethers and she wanted me to have a break.

I cooked our steaks tonight. Didn't take any pics though.
Counting my DH, that makes 3. He wanted stuffed manicotti (sp?)/SPICY sausage. He's been doing all the cooking for the last 4 or 5 years, so I said, whatever you want. It did surprise me that he didn't want steak also. lol

Thank you, Joan :). My MIL forbid me to cook tonight. Several of our fam members live within a few houses of one another, so I am on the grill or smoker when we have our frequent get-togethers and she wanted me to have a break.

Lucky you, sounds like you have a real nice MIL. My SIL and daughter took off on a camping trip. Don't know who cooked tonight. lol

I'm a step dad but I cooked dinner for my dad tonight. New York strip, seared tuna, baked potatoes, sweet potatoes, and corn on the cob. All made on my Dad's Spirit.

iHHBfdF.jpg

I'm a step dad but I cooked dinner for my dad tonight. New York strip, seared tuna, baked potatoes, sweet potatoes, and corn on the cob. All made on my Dad's Spirit.

iHHBfdF.jpg

Thanks MikeLucky for the very tasty looking picture. Lucky dad!!! Love your glass.

Back