TVWBB Pro
PONDm7x.jpg

LYrMKFG.jpg

MDbG2mF.jpg

IlaJKh5.jpg

RhgtLGv.jpg

0U3DEau.jpg

iKapARl.jpg

Thanks Ed! In about an hour I'm going throw some bacon wrapped BarS jumbo franks on there. Gotta use the rest of the bacon somehow. Lol. I'll post pics

Wife wanted a BLT for dinner so I only had one piece of bacon left for one bacon wrapped dog, but I did cook them all in the bacon grease.

sAGRzsW.jpg

y1ba7SI.jpg

Now to end the evening on the lake...

Xkg5bcE.jpg

Pork on pork goodness right there, Mike! Dogs look tasty. Enjoy your evening by the lake. Diggin' the smokey joe fire pit!:smokeyjoe:

I would tell you that I'm a bass fisherman, and I've been on about every lake in the state ............ but then

No fishing for me. Lol. Wife and I travel in our camper to get away.

PONDm7x.jpg

We're taking it to Malibu Beach in July for vacation but were able to get away this weekend for a short trip south.

And yes... I travel with two Webers at all times. Lol

Last edited:
Looks like mighty fine camp food! Used our Smokey joes Anus WSM bases many times as fire Pits. Well up until we got the Solostove Bonfire. Now the Weber’s just cook!

Did you soak the bread in bacon grease? We griddle bread in bacon grease to make camp toast, as we know everything is better with bacon grease on it!

That looks like a great place to camp and the chow looks great too. Back in the day, late 60s I had an original 1948 teardrop trailer with a tent that attached to the side of it. I wish I had it now. Bed inside, pop up in the back with ice chest and stove and small counter.. Added a small sink and 20 Gal water tank, perfect little weekend get away rig.

That looks like a great place to camp and the chow looks great too. Back in the day, late 60s I had an original 1948 teardrop trailer with a tent that attached to the side of it. I wish I had it now. Bed inside, pop up in the back with ice chest and stove and small counter.. Added a small sink and 20 Gal water tank, perfect little weekend get away rig.

Yeah we've really loved our camper so far. 70x80 bed with AC and tv inside. Clamshell on the back opens for the kitchen which has a fridge, microwave, two burner stove, and sink. Only 1200 pounds so it's a dream to pull.

pREXOud.jpg

S9hEAnt.jpg

Yeah we've really loved our camper so far. 70x80 bed with AC and tv inside. Clamshell on the back opens for the kitchen which has a fridge, microwave, two burner stove, and sink. Only 1200 pounds so it's a dream to pull.

pREXOud.jpg

S9hEAnt.jpg

Very nice, ours was really kind of primitive compared to the luxuries yours have. But as a younger couple just starting out it worked just fine. A teardrop with A/C and a microwave, can't wrap my head around that.:)

WOW!! Mike you nailed the food and the view to die for. Your set up with your camper is awesome. Everything you need is right there. Great job and view for sure.

Thanks guys. We're taking her to Malibu in July for vacation and I'm working to set aside at least 2 evenings for cooking beachside. Definitely Wednesday for my favorite Weber Wednesday! Lol I'll definitely post pics.

Back