Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Summit tables vs Platinum tables

Jon, what if I put the Skyline hood on the SS Platinum?

Now we're talking creative! If you did that, I think I would swap out those Summit black plastic end pieces for the Platinum gray ones and probably swap out the gray control panel and knobs for black as well. I think a stainless frame with black trim and a black hood would be a cool mod!

With that mod you could be in the Skyline Club AND the Platinum Club all with just one grill!
    Genesis Platinum Skyline 3200 Q1200"Flat-top" 26 Kettle Red,Black 22s 1Touch Platinum, Black '74 18, JJ & SJ. Projects: Genesis 4, 2 many!

Hahaha, kind of what I was thinking. Since I don't have the wire basket for the Skyline, it makes even more sense. Something to think about while I first get a couple rehabs done to justify the hobby and clear out the garage a bit.
    Some people rescue dogs and cats. I rescue Webers.

That Summit has the updated panel made of stainless like the one my brother has. So honestly it's a good one in that regard

Well, it is going to be available if someone needs it. As with most of the other parts of the grill.
    Some people rescue dogs and cats. I rescue Webers.

Bruce, since I picked up a 4 burner Summit Gold this weekend like the one posted by you I can confirm that the tables are the exact same size as the tables of Genesis B,C.
    Blue Genesis Platinum, Green Performer, Crimson One-Touch Premium, Fuchsia Q1200, 22" Kettle and a waiting for restoration.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123