Weber is addressing the scam "sales" of their products

Bob Correll

R.I.P. 3/31/2022
Edit, they got rid of the hot links, seemed pretty dumb to do that in the first place.

This was posted by Weber on FB:

"You may have seen advertisements for Weber products on Facebook or online for weber.enjoyzz.com and weber.buysite.com. Weber is not affiliated with these sites and recommends you not attempt to purchase products through these sites. We believe they are illegitimate and do not recommend giving them your personal information.
You can find authorized online and local Weber retailers at https://www.weber.com/US/en/pages/storefinder.html."

Last edited:
What's their endgame? The CC charges will be reversed so are they just going for a quick float?

Even using clone manufacturers, they can't make $$ at the listed prices (free shipping too).

What's their endgame? The CC charges will be reversed so are they just going for a quick float?

Even using clone manufacturers, they can't make $$ at the listed prices (free shipping too).

If you attempt to order from scammers, you'll never, ever, get product. The scammer's goal is to get your financial data. Even if the site claims to have "payment processing problems," your CC info is now out in the wild. Most people won't think twice, even after the card gets used, days/weeks/months later.

Both cards I tried using received bogus Facebook charges in Sept. It was easy enough to dispute them as I have never used Facebutt much less bought anything through the platform.
At the time there wasn't anything on Google about >weber.enjoyzz.com< but now there are several reports about it being fraudulent and linked to other fraud sites.

I'd imagine they are after your personal information so they can steal your identity. Not just a simple credit card number. Look at how much info you have to give for an online mail order.

Back