Thread: ATCS —- pitmasterIQ vs. DigiQ ?

ATCS —- pitmasterIQ vs. DigiQ ?

Hi all,

Since the Stoker unit doesn’t seem to be available any more, any suggestions on the best unit?

Tia,
    JA

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian Cliff Bartlett's Avatar
    Hi John..... I can't say which is best as I'm not familiar with the PitmasterIQ. I am familiar with the DigiQ however. I've had one for several years and love it. Mine is the DigiQ DX2. I see there is a DX3 available now and I'm not sure what upgrades they've made. Very easy to use and accurate. I did however upgrade to the CyberQ Cloud a couple of years ago and that is my favorite, mainly because I love being able to keep and eye on my cook using my IPhone and make adjustments if necessary, regardless of where you are. A bit more of a learning curve with this unit, however their on line support is outstanding and will assist with the setup if necessary.
    Weber OTG 26.3/4" Kettle, Weber Silver 22 1/2 " Kettle (2), Blue Performer, Jumbo Joe, Smokey Joe (49er Edition), WSM 22 1/2 ", WSM 18 1/2, WSM 14 1/2"

Made by the same company who makes the DigiQ is a budget conscious PartyQ which I have and love. It's a no frills ATC that I really like. I've read alot of good reviews about the DigiQ as well but I went for the PartyQ for the $$.

I have a Pitmaster IQ 120. Simple to use and effective.

Which one did you decide to get?
    18...22......... Not quite the same but close