Question on value of Ducane grill the same as JR's in tv show Dallas

BlairG

Hi. I hope this is ok to post here, as I understand Ducane grills were made by weber.
I have a brand new grill that I came across. I can find out next to nothing on it on the internet. It is Ducane and brand new with all the included accessories. IT came with bbq cover, utensils, oven mitt, lava type rock, wood chips and a new propane bottle that has a manufacture date of 04/92. It does not have a scratch on it, has all manuals etc.. Searching images on google I see that it is the identical grill to what JR EWING used in the tv show Dallas. I can't find even an image of it anywhere else. I type in the model number that is on the original paperwork and nothing comes up. I do have pictures of actual bbq on my phone but this is a stock internet photo that I could find. I'm curious if it would be of value to a collector or better just used as a nice grill. Hopefully this link will work as I do not have permission to add attachments. Thanks for any input.

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1...0i8i30j0i24.L8Bwkd6IXtU#imgrc=w5_LK6Fbt1wfsM:

Back