Grilled Moroccan Chicken

Joan

TVWBB Hall of Fame
I love this recipe. Why? Because it has 5 natural anti-inflammatory agents* in it. And it is darn good!!!!!! DH made it again for us last night.

Grilled Moroccan Chicken

1 1/2 to 1 3/4 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts (or tenders)
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil*
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. sugar
3 cloves garlic, minced*
2 tsp. paprika
1 tsp. cumin
1/2 tsp. coriander
1/4 tsp. ginger*
1/4 tsp. turmeric*
1/4 tsp. cinnamon*
1/8 tsp. cayenne

Pound chicken breasts 1/2" thick. (Skip this step for chicken tenders.) Mix all marinade ingredients. Marinate chicken for 5 to 6 hours in refrigerator. Preheat grill to high. Place chicken on grill, spoon some marinade over top. Cover and grill 2 to 3 minutes per side. Serve with Couscous.

Source: onceuponachef.com - posted on CLBB by LeaHamm

Just saw this, Joan. It sounds delicious. I'm going to have to give it a try.

and I just now saw both of your posts Jim and Ray. Hope you both have had a chance to try it.

No one has said they HAVE tried this recipe yet. DH is out in the kitchen now fixing the marinade for our 6th time having this recipe.

My bad!!! Forgot to ask DH to take pictures. OK, just picture this. Bone -in chicken thighs covered in the delicious rub, with cauliflower tots and a nice big helping of cooked spinach covered in melting butter. And enough left over spinach for breakfast tomorrow with scrambled eggs. yeah!!!!!

Will give this one to Barb tonight. The Zesty Carnitas Tacos, Barb was on that like a magnet on a refrigerator, that ones on next weeks menu.
Remember no pictures it didn't happen. ;)

Well, was it Barb or you that saw the picture I drew in your minds. lol

Oh, the picture of the carnitas came with the recipe, not us. lol

Still no one has tried this yet?

DH has the chicken marinating now for dinner tonight. Hope to have pictures this time. lol

This recipe is suppose to be good for us and I love the fact that it is one of my most viewed chicken recipes - over 4,000 viewers. YEAH!!!!!!

Last edited:
Just for the record, I have posted 81 chicken recipes on this site. We have made 43 of them. How many have you all made?

Just for the record, I have posted 81 chicken recipes on this site. We have made 43 of them. How many have you all made?
Zero. I rarely follow any recipe. I’m an ingredients and flavor profile cook. I can read recipes but I always change them. Nothing personal. But I do read your recipes because I like to find inspiration for what I’m going to cook.

Brett, I think I have asked you this before, but not sure. Just for the fun of it, would you try one of the recipes I have posted and give me your honest opinion of it?

Brett, I think I have asked you this before, but not sure. Just for the fun of it, would you try one of the recipes I have posted and give me your honest opinion of it?
Sure. I’ll read there and see which one looks like my flavors. I have some thighs that I need to cook tmrw.

Back