Where can I find stainless steel grate for the WSM 22" top cooking grate

Jim M7

Looking for some sources to purchase a top cooking grate for a 22" WSM and also use it for kettle. Would like the hinged version for the kettle. Any ideas?

There are probably cheaper ones that will work. The Killa Grilla one is a monster though. You buy that and you'll never need another one.

Thanks guys, I have to replace some old grates and i figured I would get a SS grate and hopefully be the last one I purchase.

I have the 18” WSM. I replaced e top grate recently and am going to replace the bottom grate.
The Weber is nickel coated, weighs 2.13 pounds, and is 17.5 “.
The Killa Grilla is 304 SS, weighs 5.83 pounds, and is 17.63”.
The difference in stability is incredible.

I just ordered a new grate from Amazon for the WSM 22" and I'm not very happy with it. After a 3 terrible BBQless years, I finally got my WSM 22" out and cleaned it up with power washer and decided I was just going to splurge on a new grate rather than cleaning the ones I had. New grate arrived and I went to put it on and noticed immediately it didn't feel quite right. Comparing it with the one that came with my WSM 22" it is much thinner material than the original. I guess this is the market that the "Killa Grilla" fills as they seem to be thicker and also quite expensive compared to the Weber replacement.

Are the newer WSM 22" just coming with this thinner grate now?

I havent found need to replace wsm grate

The lower temperatures and profuse grease sem to protect it well so far.

On my kettle....i have ss now.

Back