Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Weber Wednesdays

Can't say that I am listening to you Mike, but I have enjoyed following this thread. Your chops look fantastic! Nicely done. Keep on posting, I will keep on viewing! That 22 WSM is a monster!
    22.5 Brownie Bar-B-Q Kettle, 22.5 OTP, 22.5 Performer, 18.5 WSM, Smokey Joe mini smoker
    Sometimes you're the windshield....sometimes you're the bug! Dire Straits

TVWBB Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed M. View Post
    Can't say that I am listening to you Mike, but I have enjoyed following this thread. Your chops look fantastic! Nicely done. Keep on posting, I will keep on viewing! That 22 WSM is a monster!
    Thanks Ed! Yeah, I got the 22 just out of principal because it's the biggest, but I didn't consider how huge this thing is. Lol. I put it together the other night and when my wife first saw it she said, "are we going to Mars in that thing?" Lol

The chops came out amazing. Get great meat, use great equipment, get great results. Family enjoyed it and that's what it's all about.

I'm going to keep rocking the Weber Wednesdays and I bet some of y'all start celebrating too. Lol

Good idea on Weber Wednesday. I did have BBQed food tonight but at the local brewery. It was just one of those nights!

I'll join you one of these Wednesdays. Keep up the good work, your pork chops looked great!

TVWBB Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Young View Post
    Good idea on Weber Wednesday. I did have BBQed food tonight but at the local brewery. It was just one of those nights!

I'll join you one of these Wednesdays. Keep up the good work, your pork chops looked great!
    Thank you sir. BBQ from a brewery is pretty awesome too. Lol. Can't hate on that.

Chops look delicious.

TVWBB Pro
    Nice collection of Weber products first off, second those chops look amazing! good job.

I will try to join you of Weber Wednesday next week

Well, I did smashburgers on the Weber gasser last night, but did not take time to get pics
    2002 18" WSM , 1999 22 Kettle , 1983 Smokey Joe , 2019 26" Kettle , 2016 Spirit 3 Gasser , Old Country Brazos offset smoker

TVWBB Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn Dollar View Post
    Chops look delicious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn Dollar View Post
    Well, I did smashburgers on the Weber gasser last night, but did not take time to get pics
    Thanks. Next week you can remember the pics so we can all enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Cleveland View Post
    Nice collection of Weber products first off, second those chops look amazing! good job.

I will try to join you of Weber Wednesday next week
    Thanks Steve. Not shown would be a 14" smokey joe, a redhead SS Performer from the mid 90's that I'm trying to restore, and my Q1200. But, I'm actively working to get them all a spot on the patio, much to my wife's concern. lol

Would love to have you post some pics of what you come up with for next week.

TVWBB Member
    I'm coming for you Weber Wednesday. I know it's early but preparations must be made.

Seasoned, rubbed, and back into the fridge. Until we meet again, beautiful tri-tip. Soon.... Soon....

TVWBB Member
    It's here my friends. Weber Wednesday is here!

Au gratin potatoes on the Genesis first. I used unpeeled potatoes so it would be some rustic texture to the dish. Also because I'm a dude making au gratin potatoes in my Weber and not Martha *#$&+#@ Stewart.

Tri-tip and salmon are ready to go.

They are getting the charcoal treatment in the performer.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast