Had to make a decision

George Si

TVWBB Super Fan
Well Hello,
I had to make a decision if I sell the E330 or the Silver C....Thanks for everyone's help with my myriad of questions. I could not keep the 2 grills because I have no need for 2 grills..I decided that I put in a lot less into the SilverC, so I would get more profit by selling it rather than the E330. There was the Rotisserie issue but I figure I could try the skewers sideways and see how it goes.. Anyway, I put the Silver C on Marketplace and Craigslist and have had a few immediate responses. The Craigslist listing is: https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/app/d/brookhaven-weber-genesis-silver/6897150151.html

Hope it is viewable...The cover is brand new Weber(7108) still in the box....George

Pictures show up fine and your link works. That is a nice grill. Good luck with the sale. Not many you see with an intact bottom panel any longer.

Haven't sold yet...have had inquiries...Hope not asking too much? Was wondering if should include the Weber cover or buy a cheaper one. The Weber one lists for $85 on Amazon. Weber sent it complimentary, because I didn't know you couldn't register a perviously owned grill.I could always use it on the E330 even though it is quite large, even a bit big for the Silver C....Anyway, it's only been a few days.

George,

You are competing with non-restored grills for probably a lot less. I think you will just need to be patient and maybe extend your listing to OfferUp, FaceBook Marketplace and Letgo. There are some people who will appreciate what you have, but many trollers on these sites are looking for giveaways. You can't blame them, I guess, since most of us here do the same thing!

Well I sold the Silver C...Had 3 inquiries today, 2 offers. A nice couple started low and upped their offer twice, and I wanted to sell(Did not need 2 Grills on the deck)...They must have looked at a few because they said they have never seen one so clean and stain free(esp. the side tables) So thanks for your responses about rotisseries, and other questions. I guess I will try the rotisserie by skewering through the sides. Thanks....Final Price $230 George

Back