Go Anywhere Rotisserie Stacker Cooks (BBQ Lumpia and Spinning Wings)

Jepprey P

TVWBB Fan
I first came across the Zifa rotisserie stacker in a post by George Curtis covering Gas Go Anywhere mods. (https://tvwbb.com/showthread.php?69502-gas-go-anywhere-mods)

I happended to be in Germany and had my WGA charcoal with me, so why not? I bought the stacker and a few other products from Zifa. (http://www.zifagrills.com/epages/79497483.sf/de_DE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/79497483/Products/005)

I don't know if Zifa does international shipping, so the link is just their for informational purposes.

The Weber Go Anywhere with the Zifa rotisserie stacker insert. Two small pork butts are on the grill.

C4GW6hv.jpg

Midway through the cook.

rTqbEfR.jpg

Pork butts done cooking and ready to "pull."

o2LCNIK.jpg

Taking the barbecue pulled pork and rolling it up in lumpia wrappers.

4HSQYCn.jpg

Barbecue pulled pork lumpia ready for frying.

KNwKeqD.jpg

Barbecue pulled pork lumpia ready to eat with some No. 5 Sauce.

AS2IqTw.jpg

I also use the Zifa stacker for doing rotisserie cooks. For this one, I spun some hot wings, zucchini, asparagus, and bell peppers.

oslCSwk.jpg

Another shot of the rotisserie hot wings cook on the Weber Go Anywhere with the Zifa rotisserie stacker.

s0qTnKb.jpg

Jeff you are just exploding with great cooks, that stacker is really cool.
Please keep these cooks coming.
Love lumpia idea,it has been many years since I have had good Lumpia.

Thanks JeffG, Barb D,and Kevin L. I'm working out a slaw that would be compatible with the BBQ lumpia and survive the frying process. Maybe a jicama or Asian-style slaw to make it less of a meat-fest? (No mayo.) Don't get me wrong, the pulled pork-only lumpia are pretty awesome with the No. 5 sauce.

Kevin L, yup - every family has their own version of the "traditional" lumpia, traditional being ground pork, ground beef, and a fresh (not fried) vegetable lumpia. Carrots, peas, water chestnuts, bean sprouts, and onions are what I put into my beef lumpia. I've even had lumpia with raisins!

Sounds like I have some lumpia sampling to do. It's a tedious job, but someone has to do it. :p

Those cooks look incredible, Jepprey. My next cook will definitely be lumpia. Or at least an attempt. Thanks for the inspiration!

Thanks, CaseT. The roti insert is pretty awesome.

Kevin L, haha...I know, right!

TCampbell, thanks for the kind words!

For those interested in a Go Anywhere stacker, there is a U.S. version on sale through Amazon by Onlyfire. Here's the link (TVWB Amazon-linked):

https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B07JF98DLP/tvwb-20

I don't own this stacker and I'm not endorsing it. It looks slightly different that my German made Zifa version, primarily the Onlyfire doesn't have the slider to cover the rotisserie rod cutout and it appears to be a two-piece versus the Zifa four-piece. (The four-piece design makes it easier to fit the pieces in a Go Anywhere cooker - the two-piece design will probably fit?)

Anyway, the Onlyfire is slightly cheaper than what I paid for my Zifa version in Germany. Any stacker on the Go Anywhere will allow you to do rotisserie cooks and larger cuts of meat low and slow with some sort of deflector. (Maybe a toaster oven roasting pan and rack or the BBQube Heat Deflector?)

Back