Ballpark Figure

George Si

TVWBB Super Fan
Hi
Decided to sell E330 and keep Silver C. Wondering about what to ask? New hose/reg, new 16ga FB and Deflector Shields, very good condition, no rust, burners running greatly, new cover, new drip pan. Sear station and side burner. Propane and grates not included. Here are a few pics
3X83rl7.jpg

VNVLMm9.jpg

ESPk85q.jpg

Last edited:
What's up with the boo boo on the lid? It appears to be a dent, that was
possibly masked off and painted with high temp paint perhaps???
While not affecting performance, that will certainly cost you some $$.
Also, what about the grates? Are you going to be selling it without any
grates at all?
With grates and a perfect lid, I would not hesitate to ask $450 obo
here in flyover country. But if you are selling like it is, and with no
grates, I would likey start $300 obo. New grates will run about $80
or so. I would highly discourage you from selling without grates of
some type. Folks that are going to be buying a grill in this price range
want it to be in perfect ready to cook condition.

Check you local online markets. The prices seem to vary be region. In our area $350 would be at the top end for a restored version. In this condition maybe more in the $250 range.

I decided that I will put on some grates to make it look finished. I seem to see quite a few listing from approx 400-500$, without sideburner or searing capabilities. it all boils down to what one wants to pay.

Yah, that dent may bring the value down. See if you can get a replacement from Weber under the warranty (worth a shot). But other than that it looks great as the bottom panel is not rusting or show no signs of rust. I would include the grates and start at $550/obo since it does have the side burner and sear station (after you fix the dent of course).

Weber won’t do anything because of the dent. To buy a new one would not bring up the selling price to cover the cost. My sons friend has a body shop but I don’t think worth the hassle. Plus inside the lid there is some kind of panel that would have to b removed. As a joke I told my wife if someone thinks the dent is such an issue Lowe’s has Genesis with similar accessories for 1200$, and lesser quality I think

I have a lid I could send to you, but the shipping cost might be prohibitive.

Thanks for the offer but because I decided to keep it the blemish is not crucial. I agree about the shipping

Back