Genesis E0320 Parts

Bruce

TVWBB 2-Star Olympian
Genesis E-320 Parts

I have a Genesis E320 (Side Controls) grill that I am going to part out due to rusted out bottom panel. The grill is in good shape otherwise. It has the extra side burner as well. If anyone needs parts, let me know. I just don't have room to store it.
It has an LP manifold to convert from NG or maybe just to upgrade your E310 grill to have the side burner. Side tables, knobs, wheels, shelf end caps, lid end caps, cabinet doors, even the cook box or lid, but shipping might be cost prohibitive on those. Or any other parts you are looking for. The bottom and side panels are in pretty rough shape and the collars on the lid handle are peeling along with the lid logo, but all the other parts are good.
Let me know.
Fh82wrf.jpg

Last edited:
Bruce - This is a long shot as I know this post is old. Any chance you have the left side panel. I just picked up an E310 but the botton is rotted out ( will replace with composite) but it also rotted out the left panel where the wheels go. Take a look. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_8999.jpeg
    IMG_8999.jpeg
    173.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_9001.jpeg
    IMG_9001.jpeg
    197.5 KB · Views: 7
Mark, I may have one, but the cost to ship it would be ridiculously high.

Bruce - Thank you !! That is great. But iI am guessing you are NOT close NJ. if you are close, maybe i can come get it. Thanks so much

Ugh. Appreciate the offer. I’ll have to call Weber and see what they say. Thanks.

Hi Mark, you will probably need to find a donor grill for the left side frame piece. It has to be from the same type of grill as yours. Either side burner or front burner.

The good news is the part bolts together

I added a sideburner to my 310 making it into a 320 a few years back. At the time the seller furnished the corregated metal line with the burner. I added several fittings picked up locally so I didn't have to drill and tap the manifold. Works like a champ.

Back