Parts for a Genesis E320 available

Bruce

TVWBB 2-Star Olympian
I have a Genesis E320 (Side Controls) grill that I am going to part out due to rusted out bottom panel. The grill is in good shape otherwise. It has the extra side burner as well. If anyone needs parts, let me know. I just don't have room to store it.
It has an LP manifold to convert from NG or maybe just to upgrade your E310 grill to have the side burner. Side tables, knobs, wheels, shelf end caps, lid end caps, cabinet doors, even the cook box or lid, but shipping might be cost prohibitive on those. Or any other parts you are looking for. The bottom and side panels are in pretty rough shape and the collars on the lid handle are peeling along with the lid logo, but all the other parts are good.
Let me know.

Bruce:
What color are the doors and the lid? Thanks. I wish you had these around last year when I was upgrading from a E310 to a E320.....

Dan:
Black Doors and Black Lid. I just picked up this grill a few days ago. I have not cleaned anything up on it.

Fh82wrf.jpg

Last edited:
Bruce:
Thanks for the info and photo. Looks just like my grill! Always on the lookout for blue doors or lid that fits this model.

Bruce, some enterprising individuals have installed that side burner on first gen Performers on the other site. You might want to try there.

Back