KBB 2x20lb at Home Depot, $14.98

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
The Memorial Day sale for KBB at The Home Depot has been announced. 2x20lb for $14.98 or 37.5¢/lb, while supplies last, May 23-27.

Since someone will invariably ask, last year was $9.88 for 37.2 lbs or 26.6¢/lb.

The better deal is at Lowe's, 2x20lb for $12.88.

r0nG8eZ.jpg

I believe HD will honor Lowe's pricing.

Walfart on the other hand, made nothing but excuses to me the last time I tried.
"That's a special price."
Yes, I know.

"They bought a huge quantity to be able to sell it at that price"
And you buy them one at a time?

That kind of a letdown. Our Lowe's is across the street from the Home Depot. I tend to gravitate towards the Home Depot for some reason.

Walmart has twin packs of Royal Oak 18lb bags for $8.88 picked up two packs just because I like it, although with 28 bags of charcoal already I really didn't need it. Its similar to KBB.

That's good to know. I may very well go with the Walmart twin packs of Royal Oak 18lb bags for $8.88 rather than pay $12.88 for the KBB 20lb twin packs at Lowes.

Strange that HD has it on sale for $2.10 higher than Lowes :rolleyes:

It will be interesting to see what their sale prices are for the July 4 and Labor Day Sales.

Price has dropped again.

Thanks to Aaron J on FB for pointing out that KBB has dropped in price at many Home Depot stores, now in line with Lowe's price of 2x20 lb for $12.88.

3r6Lsch.jpg

Have you guys checked your local Tom Thumb grocery store? Ours is selling the 16lbs bag of Kingsford for $3.99 which equals $0.25 per pound or $10 for 40lbs.

Back