Colorado snow

Bob Correll

R.I.P. 3/31/2022
Our oldest son lives in a rural area a few miles NE of CO Springs.
They're snowed in and lost power for several hours from 18" of snow.

60508705_10211922952304048_8991245323842093056_n.jpg

60659784_10211922953984090_6163024546430451712_n.jpg

Some pretty severe storms moving thru the last couple of weeks.This has been a weird spring, 40's today and 80's tomorrow.

Tim

Hopefully, he followed your footsteps and can feed the fam with no power. Last night, we had a severe thunderstorm warning while three neighboring towns merely 9 miles away had EF-1 tornadoes during which no alarms sounded. I have long said I'd opt for snow over a tornado, after having experienced the 1974 "Xenia" Ohio tornadoes.

I was watching the carnage that was happening in the midwest this morning. Hope all of you in those ravaged areas are safe and come through this unscathed.

Last edited:
The threat is over for our immediate area, had some heavy rain and strong winds.
We're back above ground, safe and sound. Thanks for your concerns.
The Cards baseball game was postponed, but we still have St Louis Blues hockey!!

Glad you're safe, Bob.

This time of year in CO, anything can happen - especially if you're at any kind of elevation.

I see Jeff city took a hit ,tornados are the worse, come in fast destroy then rain soak the left overs nasty things.
Glad you are well Bob.

Front page of our paper.

ajax-request.php

People walk up Dunklin Street on Thursday in Jefferson City, Mo. The early analysis of storm damage has led the National Weather Service to believe the town was struck by an EF3. LIV PAGGIARINO/AP

Thankfully no deaths in our state's capital, but sadly three were killed in SW Missouri.
These came on the 8th anniversary of the deadly Joplin, MO EF5 tornado that killed 158, and left the city in total devastation.

Last edited:
First time seeing this post glad to hear everyone was okay. The Midwest is sure getting beat up, stay safe.

Glad to hear that you are all safe Bob.
Its been a long winter/spring here.
Lots of snow this winter. Record snow.
This was our place earlier this week.

Back