KBB 2x20lb at Lowe's, $12.88, Limit 5

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
The Memorial Day sale for KBB at Lowe's has come out. 2x20lb for $12.88 or 32.2¢/lb, while supplies last, limit 5 per customer.

Thanks for Cliff Bartlett for posting the ad.

zBDdZka.jpg

I hope Wally World has a good deal again on the twin 15 lb. bags.
The older I get, the heavier things get, including me.

It would be nice if this type of sale would hit Canada. I pay on average $15.00 for a 15.4 lb bag. I can't remember the last time I saw it on sale.

Im trying Royal Oak this year. 15.4 lbs for $4.00

Brian, Wal mart has 18lb twin packs of RO for $8.88 you save a whole $.01 per pound. I use RO quite a bit and really like it. I still have 28 bags of briquets but bought 2 twin packs of RO because I do like it.

I hope Wally World has a good deal again on the twin 15 lb. bags.
The older I get, the heavier things get, including me.

Amen to that Bob, I've lost 50+ pounds and I'm having the same issues. I just bought some twin packs of 18lb RO and when I got home I took the wraps off the twin packs so it would be easier to get them to the back yard shed one bag at a time. Lost the weight and strength all at the same time.

I'm going to check out the HD ad tomorrow before I head out. I was out except for some Pok Pok Than I picked up last year.
And, at Lowe's and HD, I always use my veterans discount!

Yep, saved a lot of money too since HD and others started this $9.98 thing. :)
I get that Cliff, didn't mean to single you out.
My thing is, it will be on sale again for July 4th, and Labor Day. I stock up for the fall/winter months.
At my age I don't want to overstock, just more stuff for the kids to get rid of. :)

I get that Cliff, didn't mean to single you out.

No worries Bob. I know you weren't!:D Seriously speaking, I like to get it over with, once a year. I'll pick one of the big three holiday weekends and go for it. I use pretty much all of it each year. I have a nice, dry barn and the horses and goats are long gone. It keeps me stocked and worry free for a year plus. You ought to see my firewood! :)

Last edited:
I know many of us grill and que a lot, myself included, but I also think some of us, myself not included, have latent charcoal hoarding tendencies. :p

I had 1500 lb in my garage at one time. I'm still burning through it. I completely resemble this comment. No longer. My back is till recovering.

Back