Kingsford sales

Griff

TVWBB Super Fan
Did I miss it, or do neither Lowe’s nor Home Depot have Kingsford briquettes on sale this Memorial Day?

Last year, the sales were not announced until the Thursday before Memorial Day weekend. Look for it this coming Thursday. My Lowe's has a mountain of KBB piled up outside, it won't sell at the current asking price of $16.88 unless it goes on sale this coming weekend!

They had it priced at $19.88 when I took this photo a few weeks ago:

Jq6mAdM.jpg

Lowes - $12.88 twin pack of 20lb bags
Home Depot - $14.98 Twin pack of 20 lb bags
Costco - $13.99 Twin pack of 18 lb bags Kingsford Professional
Walmart - $8.88 Twin pack 18 lb bags - Royal Oak Natural briquettes
Sam's - $16.98 Twin pack 20 lb bags

Limit 5 twin packs per customer at Lowes fyi.

Just go through the self checkout line twice, I’m going with my wife’s son to get the additional veterans discount, the bulk of it will be used to share with him and the grandchildren so, I have no conflict of conscience. Heck, he doesn’t use that WELL Earned perk when he could most of the time! He’s a great guy!
He’s getting a brisket for his birthday dinner!

Last edited:
For me only one Lowe’s has Kingsford on sale and it is the twin 18.6 bags for $12.88. That stores only has 27 bags. The twin 20 lb bags are $23.88.

Think I may have found my issue...today is Wednesday... I keep thinking it is Thursday. Will check again tomorrow for sale prices.

Kroger: up to five 16 lb. bags of Kingsford for $4.77 per bag.

Requires digital coupon (have to be signed up for Kroger app). This weekend only.

Just bought some. Not sure if available in all Krogers or just certain regions. Your mileage may vary.

The nice thing about the 20 lbs. Is it's perfect for loading us a 22.5 for a long cook. 18.5 lbs. has done me well too thought except for maybe on really cold winter overnight cook or something.

Randalls in Houston has 16 lb bags for $3.99, including the useless Mesquite and Hickory versions. They have Choice brisket packers for $1.39/lb with a $25 purchase too, limit 1.

Pick up 5 twin packs today. Probably enough to get me thru to labor day. Couple of pork butts going on tonight...

2x20lbs was $12.88 at my local Home Depot. And they were grilling free hot dogs out front as part of a customer appreciation day.

snagged mine at Lowe's..............typically every year it is the weekend before Memorial Day. This year I did buy mine on the Thursday before Memorial Day.

Loaded the bed of my truck up.

enjoy your summer..

Back