Rotisserie for a 2009 E320 help

Rich Dahl

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Okay maybe I am getting senile in my old age or I’m just dumber than a brick (no need to reply). I can’t find the weber number for the Rotisserie for 09 E/W E320.
Anyone know what it might be I want to track down a Weber roti as I really don’t want to go after market. I know that they don’t make them anymore but at least I want to give it a try.

Rich:
I believe it is Weber 9950. I bought it to fit my 2007 Genesis, but to this day remains new in the box. I don't think there were any changes in the fireboxes on the two years in question.

Rich,
My money would be on that OneGrill. I say that sitting in my chair with a Weber T-shirt on, but I have heard nothing but good about the OneGrill.

While on the Rotisserie topic, which one would fit a 2002 Silver A-and how would it work on the little 2 burner?

Not sure which rotos fit a Silver A, but I see no reason that it wouldn't be a good rotisserie grill.

While on the Rotisserie topic, which one would fit a 2002 Silver A-and how would it work on the little 2 burner?

I wouldn’t have guessed that option would be available. Once again I would vote for that OneGrill.

Thanks again Sam for the helpful links you post for all of us to benefit from:coolkettle:.

Thanks guys appreciate the help. Getting adventurous and think I will try with a small chicken. just gotta remove the RC Planebuyer grates and place a drip pan onto his grates. Since fitting the grille with his product its a new beast!
Are Onlyfire rotos any good at half the price ?

Last edited:
Some here have mentioned them or is that OneFire. Not sure. Yes it is amazing what a difference having good heavy high quality grates and flavo bars makes. People here discount the importance of splurging on these items. But more than any one thing you can buy for your grill those 2 are the most important as the entire performance of the grill and your operating experience with it hinges on the quality (or lack of) there. Heavier flavo bars are slower to heat up but hold more heat, release it more slowly and radiate it more evenly. Same with good very heavy well spaced grates. Bottom line you can do everything right on fixing/rehabbing a Weber but cheap out on those items and you might as well buy a cheapo

Thanks for all the responses on the rotisserie. I took advantage of Chris's offer for a NIB Weber rotisserie. I'm sure the onegrill is a good product but the rotisserie I bought when I bought my Gen 1000LX in 1998 is still going strong so I decided to stick with Weber.

I received the rotisserie and what I was hoping for turned out perfect. The motor is exactly the same as my 1998 rotisserie motor so now I have a backup motor for ether grill if I have a problem. Plus now with the E320 being NG I don't have to worry about running out of gas in the middle of a cook.

Last edited:
Yes Larry, and I have written to Dave Santana and told him how great his product is. I figured where I was going to keep the grill I wanted the best ss grates and bars, and haven't regretted the choice. Now I'll start hunting for that roto.

Back