Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rotisserie for a 2009 E320 help

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian Rich Dahl's Avatar

Rotisserie for a 2009 E320 help

Okay maybe I am getting senile in my old age or Iím just dumber than a brick (no need to reply). I canít find the weber number for the Rotisserie for 09 E/W E320.
    Anyone know what it might be I want to track down a Weber roti as I really donít want to go after market. I know that they donít make them anymore but at least I want to give it a try.
    "Rescuing just one dog won't change the world, but it surely will change the world for that one dog."

Weber 7519 I believe. Why don't you want to go with an aftermarket one? I have the one from Onegrill and it seems to be better built and probably costs the same or maybe a little less than the Weber one.

https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...RS6UOC/tvwb-20
    22" Kettle Premium | 26" Kettle Premium | '00-'01 Genesis Platinum C, 13 bar (Budweiser) | '05 Genesis Platinum C (open cart) | Q1200

TVWBB Fan
    Rich:
    I believe it is Weber 9950. I bought it to fit my 2007 Genesis, but to this day remains new in the box. I don't think there were any changes in the fireboxes on the two years in question.
    2007 E-320 NG Genesis Sidewinder

Rich,
    My money would be on that OneGrill. I say that sitting in my chair with a Weber T-shirt on, but I have heard nothing but good about the OneGrill.
    Genesis Platinum Skyline 3200 Q1200"Flat-top" 26 Kettle Red,Black 22s 1Touch Platinum, Black '74 18, JJ & SJ. Projects: Genesis 4, 2 many!

TVWBB Fan
    Weber E 320 Genesis Black- right side controls

Rich, if you want a NIB Weber 7519, I have one that I'll make you a deal on. I rescued it from an Ace Hardware in Menlo Park. It's sitting in my office waiting for a new home.

Send me an email at mail@virtualweberbullet.com.

Weber 7519 on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...WEMHGO/tvwb-20

While on the Rotisserie topic, which one would fit a 2002 Silver A-and how would it work on the little 2 burner?

Not sure which rotos fit a Silver A, but I see no reason that it wouldn't be a good rotisserie grill.
    Some people rescue dogs and cats. I rescue Webers.

Quote Originally Posted by BobH-SCW View Post
    While on the Rotisserie topic, which one would fit a 2002 Silver A-and how would it work on the little 2 burner?
    These should fit the Silver A...

https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...JYR6LM/tvwb-20

https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...XPYFQG/tvwb-20
    22" Kettle Premium | 26" Kettle Premium | '00-'01 Genesis Platinum C, 13 bar (Budweiser) | '05 Genesis Platinum C (open cart) | Q1200

Quote Originally Posted by BobH-SCW View Post
    I wouldn’t have guessed that option would be available. Once again I would vote for that OneGrill.

Thanks again Sam for the helpful links you post for all of us to benefit from.
    Genesis Platinum Skyline 3200 Q1200"Flat-top" 26 Kettle Red,Black 22s 1Touch Platinum, Black '74 18, JJ & SJ. Projects: Genesis 4, 2 many!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast